Employment And Labor Law Representation
The labor and employment law practice at the Reston, Virginia-based law firm of David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP, is dedicated helping employers resolve disputes and protect their business interests in issues involving their employees. These can be extremely complex legal matters and it is important to have an experienced employment law attorney on your side.
The broad collective experience of our lawyers allows us to handle cases involving all types of employment law issues effectively. Although we focus the majority of our practice on representing employers, we have represented employees in whistle-blower matters and other select cases. We represent clients throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Ready to Help You With Any Employment Law Issue
Over our years of practice, we have helped numerous clients facing complex employment law issues. We have extensive experience in all types of cases, from drafting employment agreements to addressing discrimination claims. The breadth of our experience allows us to be much more proactive and efficient in the pursuit of a positive outcome on your behalf.
Among the types of employment law matters we handle are:
- Discrimination claims including investigation and litigation
- FLSA issues
- Issues arising under the Service Contract, Davis Bacon, and Walsh-Healey Public Contracts acts
- Issues arising under the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program
- Post-government employment restrictions
- Drafting and updating affirmative action plans
- Development of personnel manuals
- Employment, consulting, and compensation agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- Restrictive covenant agreements
- Deferred compensation and stock option plans