Businesses Contract Law
Businesses contracts are the foundation of every business relationship. Thoroughly prepared and well written contracts can help ensure that your interests are protected and that you are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
Having an experienced businesses contract attorney involved from the beginning of the process can significantly benefit you and your company. At the Reston, Virginia-based law firm of David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP, we represent small and large business clients throughout the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan area and around the globe in a broad range of contract-related matters.
COMPLETE DRAFTING, REVIEW, AND NEGOTIATION SERVICES
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling all aspects of businesses contracts from preparation to litigation. We will work with you to understand your goals and do everything we can to ensure that your interests are protected. We carefully draft and review contracts to avoid any pitfalls that could put you at risk and work to negotiate terms that put you in the best possible position.
We have helped clients with a wide variety of businesses contracts, including:
- Business sale and acquisition agreements
- Businesses lease agreements
- License and distribution agreements
- Prime contractor, subcontractor, and teaming agreements
- Employment, contractor, vendor, and customer agreements
- Software development agreements
- Sale of product and other businesses sale agreements
- Secured transactions and negotiable instruments
- Financing and security agreements
- Internet agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Businesses joint venture agreements
- Non-disclosure and other proprietary rights agreements
- Loan and security agreements
Contact our office today to learn more about our services and how we can help you. You can reach us by phone at 703-264-2220 or via e-mail.