Corporate Law And Business Formation Guidance
Starting a new business is an enormous undertaking that requires careful planning in order to be successful. There are many complex issues you need to consider. You need an experienced business law attorney to make sure you have everything in place so that your new venture is positioned for success to the fullest extent possible.
The lawyers at David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP, provide corporate law and business formation services to clients throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. From the formation of your new business to the drafting of employment, vendor, and customer agreements, we can help you with everything you need to get your business off to a solid start.
Committed to the Success of Your Business
The broad experience of our corporate law attorneys is a distinct asset to our clients. We can guide our clients and help them avoid common business mistakes and pitfalls. We take the time to understand your business and devise a customized plan designed specifically to meet your needs.
We provide comprehensive corporate law and business formation services, including:
- Business entity formation, including corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Partnership shareholder and subscription agreements
- Employment and restrictive covenant agreements
- Executive and employee compensation agreements
- Deferred and incentive compensation arrangements
- Equity participation planning, including phantom stock, restricted stock, and options
- Negotiating and drafting agreements with vendors, contractors and others
- Exit Strategies, including M&A and Due Diligence Representation