Our tax planning practice concentrates on individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations who need help with tax planning strategies or resolving tax disputes. At the Northern Virginia-based law firm of David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP, we are prepared to assist you with any tax-related matter.
We have significant experience litigating tax issues before the IRS, state agencies, and in court. We have been successful at helping clients resolve income and sales tax audit disputes and negotiating payment arrangements for large delinquencies using offers in compromise, installment agreements, penalty abatements, lien subordinations, and other techniques.
Uniquely Qualified to Fulfill Your Tax Law Needs
Our partner Scott A. Dondershine worked as a Certified Public Accountant for more than five years before starting a career in law and continues to hold his CPA certification today. His knowledge of tax law allows him to offer our clients strategic and innovative tax planning solutions.
Our tax law services include:
- Structuring complex transactions for individuals and businesses
- Development of tax-deferral strategies
- Advice regarding the tax implications of transactions under consideration
- Tax issues related to the formation and operation of tax-exempt or non-profit entities
- Representation of clients before the IRS and other agencies
- Negotiating settlement of tax disputes
- Executive compensation and incentive plans
Serving Clients Throughout the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Area
Contact our office in Reston today to learn more about our services and how we can help you. You can reach us by phone at 703-264-2220 or via e-mail.