Strategic Tax Planning Lawyers
Our tax planning practice concentrates on helping individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations who need help with tax planning strategies or need to resolve some type of tax dispute. At the Reston, Virginia based law firm of David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP, we are prepared to assist you with any tax related matter.
We have significant experience litigating tax issues before the IRS, state agencies and in court. We have been successful at helping clients to resolve income and sales tax audit disputes and negotiating payment arrangements for large delinquencies using offers in compromise, installment agreements, penalty abatements, lien subordinations and other techniques.
Uniquely Qualified to Fulfill Your Tax Law Needs
Attorney Scott A. Dondershine worked as a Certified Public Accountant for over five years before starting a career in law and continues to hold his CPA certification today. His knowledge of tax law allows him to offer our clients strategic and innovative tax planning solutions.
Our tax law services include but are not limited to:
- Structuring complex transactions for individuals and businesses
- Development of tax-deferral strategies
- Advice regarding the tax implications of transactions under consideration
- Tax issues related to the formation and operation of tax-exempt or non-profit entities
- Representation of clients before the IRS and other agencies
- Negotiating settlement of tax disputes
- Executive compensation and incentive plans