Respected Government Contracts Lawyers
Doing business with a government agency can be a very complex and confusing for a business owner. There are specific processes that must be followed and many requirements that often need to be met. Having an attorney with experience in this area can help ensure that the entire process goes smoothly and that your interests are protected at all times.
At the Reston, Virginia based law firm of David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP, we have a complete understanding of government procurement and purchasing processes. We have represented clients throughout the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area as well as national clients in every aspect of government contract matters from contract negotiation to litigation of contract claims and bid protests.
Helping You Through a Complex Process
The experience of our attorneys in these matters allows us to alert clients to potential risks and make them aware of the many issues associated with government contracts.
We have worked with small to large businesses including disadvantaged, veteran owned and minority owned businesses as prime contractors and subcontractors. Whether your business is seeking a government contract or already has one, we are prepared to help you with any legal issues that may arise throughout the process.
Our government contracting services include, but are not limited to:
- Contract drafting and negotiation, including the preparation and negotiating of subcontracts, teaming agreements and JV agreements
- Counseling clients on corporate compliance issues and avoiding improper business practices such as conflicts of interests and procurement integrity violations
- Providing ethics training for contractors
- Analyzing potential bid protest issues and making recommendations concerning the pursuit of bid protests
- Filing and litigating bid protests before GAO, Court of Federal Claims and government agencies
- Preparation of contract claims and conducting negotiations with government officials
- Litigating prime contract disputes against government agencies in federal court and before administrative judges
- Litigating Size and Eligibility Protests before SBA
- Addressing intellectual property ownership issues under contracts, including negotiating software licenses under government contracts
- Representation of government contractors before various state, federal and administrative agencies
- Litigating disputes between prime contractors and subcontractors before Federal and State courts and arbitration panels on all aspects of subcontracting such as payment disputes and application of restrictive covenants
- Representing clients involved in suspension and debarment proceedings
- Counseling clients involved in government investigations and related white collar crime proceedings
- Counseling clients on security clearance issues